Friday, March 4, 2011

My Root Canal Came Out

Brianna Pulling out Her Baby Tooth!! - YouTube
Brianna pulling out her 2nd bottom tooth by herself :) She lost her first tooth 3 days before this one came out! Category People & Blogs. License. Standard YouTube License Show more . Show less . 3:58 Molar Root Canal: Start to Finish by EEforEndo 14,434 views ... View Video

My Root Canal Came Out

Isaac Brumaghim Fights Shark For Tuna Off Coat Of Hawaii (VIDEO)
Isaac Brumaghim nearly lost his life battling a shark for a tuna off the coast of Oahu. ... Read News

my 17 Tooth - YouTube
2:51 Root Canal by aemilg 37 views 1:29 Turbo Jam Sculpting results after a month leave of absence by Karie Bojarski 152 views 1:02 my tooth came out ! by Jayjay moultrie 14 views 1:16 My crazy tooth by Samantha Stoke 11 views Loading more suggestions ... View Video

Won't Take my Teeth out - YouTube
Here are some reasons why I will not take my teeth out did when I was younger. but Ive been to two different dentist to ask for dentures. and all they want to talkabout is root canal and damaged the permanent one, so when that came in I had a brown spot on it, which my ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment