Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Heat Sensitivity Root Canal

About Experts Sitemap - Group 15 - Page 62 2013-03-26
Root canals, cold sensitivity, root canal: Hi Bissy, root canal: The flame was to heat an instrument to seal the root canal it s routine.You may want to speak with your obs/gyn regarding antibiotics.It is not uncommon to have some pain following root canal.Every tooth presents it s own ... Read Article

Dental Health Board Index: Just Want To Vent.........
This resulted in a root canal on that tooth. Normally when I have the necessity for a root canal, as soon as the initial work is done then the sensitivity to cold/ heat is gone. Well ... Read Article

Dental Health Board Index: Odd Aches After root canal
Long story short: it had been ten years since I saw a dentist. I ended up with an infected tooth. I had the first have of a root canal done yesterday. ... Read Article

Dental Appointments With Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
As a result of this bad root canal, that was over 4 years old, that puts paid to the over sensitivity to pain FMS theory After I was given the local anaesthetic I felt a rush of heat and when I came out of the appointment I had a bad headache and felt shivery. ... Read Article

Dental Health Board Index: Sensitivity To Touch After Root ...
In October of last year, I had to have a root canal done (sensitivity to heat & cold and x-rays showed darkness around root.) A few weeks later, a crown put on. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment