Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crowns Causing Root Canals

Multiple Sclerosis And Dental Work
My 2 teeth both had root Canals and Crowns and “I guess” during one of my falls I gritted my teeth so hard that the metal rod’s then i met a dentist he said to remove all my root canal filled teeth my MS was causing me so much problems that i just wanted to die i ... Read Article

Why Do Teeth That Have Had "root canals" Need crowns?
Why do teeth that have had "root canals" need crowns? ... Read Article

Re: 9 root canals And 17 crowns At Root Canal Hazards Forum ...
Unfortunately, most all crowns develop problems underneath them regardless of root infection, causing decay. Root infections are almost always guaranteed with root canals, even if x-rays show nothing. The toxins from focal infections usually seep into the blood stream, lodging at nearby areas or ... View Video

Allergies At The Dentist -- Have You Experienced Allergies At ...
Within 30 days of seating eight permanent crowns, I experienced the death of nerves in my teeth and ended up needing root canals in five of those teeth. I'm wondering if an allergic reaction to the anesthetic could be causing the nerves to die (very painful while its happening ... Read Article

Migraine Headaches & Root canals, Etc. - Root Canals ...
Migraine Headaches & Root canals, etc. - posted in Root Canals: A new "holistic" dentist removed two crowns yesterday, which he said had root canals. He said to leave the root canals in place, not to extract the teeth. I get horrible migraine headaches and I wonder if it is related to all the ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment