Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bad Odor Root Canal

Readers Respond: Your Root Canal Therapy Stories - Good, Bad ...
Readers Respond: Your Root Canal Therapy Stories - Good, Bad, or Just Plain Ugly? Responses: 79. From Shawn Watson, former About.com Guide ... Read Article

I Have bad Odour From My Gum After I Had root canal Plz Help?
How much is it for Dental Work? I have quite a few cavities, as well as a root canal. I was wondering if anyone can help me out with the pricing? ... View Video

Dental Health Board Index: root canal Crown Smell
I had a root canal done about a month ago, I am going for the crown soon. They've done the prep work for the crown but since about 3 weeks ago I've experienced a strange odor, something akin to rotting meat. ... View Video


The word otitis means ear canal inflammation, and externa refers to the external ear canal. If your pet has a bad odor from the ears, is scratching or shaking the head constantly, please see your veterinarian as soon as possible to prevent further damage to the ears and ear drums. ... Read Article

Dental Health Board Index: HElp, Smell On Gums Under Root ...
Hello, I need advice First of all I had a root canal and a crown put it afterwards about 2 years ago, and for the past year or so, I have noticed tehre is a little space between the crown and the gums, I guess they did not glue it close enough to the gumline. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment