Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Heart Root Canal

Safe Alternatives To Root Canals - YouTube
If you see a little kid having pain it heart breaking so what do YOU DO let YOU kid cry THE WHOLE DAY AND do nothing I DON'T THINK SO. Will my dentist remove my tooth? As I'm due for a root canal and I have changed my mind. ... View Video

Root Canals Are EXTREMELY Toxic - Dr. Mercola - YouTube
American Heart Association recommends a dose of antibiotics before many routine dental procedures to prevent infective endocarditis (IE) What are you saving anyways when you have a root canal and crown??? Enamel is gone, ... View Video

The Problems With Root Canals, Part 1 - YouTube
2:36 Cholesterol Does Not Cause Heart Disease by iHealthTube 1,063 views 7:46 How To Cure Tooth Decay Mike's Testimonial by Ramiel Nagel 37,119 views 4:10 root canal treatment clinical case part 1 using race files by drrajsingh 45,963 views Loading more suggestions ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment