Monday, June 25, 2012

Drill Bit Broke During Root Canal

Page 1 Of Comments On Root Canal Demonstration - YouTube
Turns out it was just a big cavity! whew! but it needed a deep cleaning, with products used in a root canal. i felt the drill a little bit, like a pinch on some nerves :S Right when I felt it, I asked for another needle and after that it was completely painless! ... View Video

Dental Health Board Index: Crown Broken At The root
Broken Tooth after Root Canal. Oct 26, 2011 not realizing that my tooth had broken off a bit. (2 replies) Dental post broken and half of it still in the root of the teeth. Jun 3, 2009 I broke one of my front teeth10 years ago after a minor bike accident. ... Read Article

Dental Health Board Index: Broken Crown Problem
Broken Crown and Post from Root Canal. Mar 20, 2007 I apologize in advance if this problem has been addressed. I researched the board, but could not find anything related to my issues. (1 replies) Cavity under recent crown/graft/rc: at a serious loss!!! ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment