Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Posts After Root Canal

Post root canal Pain - Dental Health - MedHelp
I had a root canal 4 weeks ago on #31-the tooth had been infected for 3 months and I couldn't get my dentist to believe me-he sent me to an endo for #30 because he had redone the crown on it and I was ... Read Article

Tingling after root canal - Dental Health Message Board ...
Update almost 4 months on from the root canal operation . After a few weeks the backache and sundry cramps did improve. But it was then replaced by ... Read Article

Endodontic Therapy - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
After receiving a root canal, the tooth should be protected with a crown that covers the cusps of the tooth. such as with metal posts, amalgam fillings, gold crowns, and porcelain fused to metal crowns. The occurrence of file separation is proportional to the narrowness, ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment