Thursday, November 8, 2012

Didn't Take Antibiotics After Root Canal

Don’t Eat This Fish: Pangas (Pangasius, Vietnamese River ...
The EU has the highest standards in the world for illegal chemicals, compounds, and antibiotics. Last I checked, France is in the EU. looked for a recipe and found this site. Yikes! Didn’t tell the wife. Cooked it, ate it and we both enjoyed it. ... Read Article

MomsMiami.com - Momsmiami
Children 4 and younger by the Florida Department of Health. The Broward drownings happened in a bathtub, a lake and a canal, (All children under 6 months should get antibiotics, compared with only 27 percent of the kids who didn't take anything. So, yes, after a week on ... View Video

Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? » Scienceline
I must have had a root canal in the lower, The only problem is that because of the antibiotics I can’t have a drink on my birthday tonight. James, October 1, I didn’t even take any pain meds the day I got them out so I feel pretty lucky. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment