Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cold Sensitivity After Root Canal

Talk:Root canal - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
My second one, thankfully, hadn't developed into a tooth ache (just a slight increase in it's sensitivity to cold). This time they gave my 3 injections (2 on the outer sides of my gums and one at the interior), So well, a crown may not absolutely be "necessary" after a root canal, ... Read Article

Dental Health Board Index: Crown But No root canal?
Health related message boards offering discussions of numerous health topics including allergies, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, exercise, attention deficit ... View Video

Dental Health Board Index: cold sensitive after root canal
I went to the dentist and was told I needed a root canal. I was told the procedure would take approximately 3 visits and then after a week or two I would come back in and be fitted for a crown. ... View Video

Dental Health Board Index: Hot cold Sensitivity After Root Canal
I was wondering what your thoughts were about a root canal I had done almost 4 months ago. There was no infection prior to RC and I had it crowned right after. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment