Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Numb Tongue Root Canal

Page 1 Of Comments On Street Dentists Of India - YouTube
Have you ever heard of " tongue in cheek ? " and besides, I said it was probally all they could afford, the implication being, some can afford better. my heart goes out to them, as they want to look and feel their best, as does everyone else, ... View Video

Wikipedia:WikiProject Red Link Recovery/Exceptions ...
Overview. The list below contains automatic suggestions for red link fixes that project members have decided are incorrect. It is used to filter newly created lists of suggestions to make sure they are not suggested again. ... Read Article


Genja root [gen] 根 [gēn] “radical (chem.); root; basis” “(to have) pins and needles; tingling; hemp; numb; to bother” marxa mash [iaxuai] 壓懷 (压怀) [yā huái] “mash” “zerdrücken (= to crush) tance tongue [ce] 舌 [shé] “tongue” ... Read Article

Page 1 Of Comments On Home Dentistry - Putting Temporary ...
You know any other ways to heal a root canal cavity teeth. (They dont even hurt, id rather wait to pull my teeth until I got pain, but im trying to lessen sugar and see if I can heal these, if not I could feel the gum part with my tongue. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment