Thursday, January 26, 2012

Temporary Bridge Root Canal


I had a crown in my back lower right side that ended up needing a root canal after cemented. I went to I believe a endo who drilled through the crown and did the root ... View Video

DR. GERARD CUOMO - Root Canal Post Removal 5 | Temporary ...
I initially started this case (#19) several months ago. As you recall, my patient did not want an implant nor a bridge placed. Our endodontist tried and could not remove the ... View Video

How Do They Do A root canal With A Crown bridge?
Related Answers Explore the latest questions and answers related to "how do they do a root canal with a crown bridge?" ... Read Article

Dental Health Board Index: Can A temporary bridge Cause Pain
Temporary bridge pain. Jul 11, 2007 it can cause pain and pressure such as you describe as well. (3 replies) A pulpitis can be reversible or it can progress to require root canal. (6 replies) Dental Bridge question. Jan 17, 2008 ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment