Tuesday, January 17, 2012

X Ray After Root Canal

Dark Truth Behind Root Canal By Dr. Melissa Yee - YouTube
I had a root canal treatment done on my .all I went for was because my filling had come out and caused some pain.The dentist I'm 100% positive didn't x-ray.the tooth and he then said I had an abcess and put me on antibiotics.I am unwell anyway with AS/crohns and take anti ... View Video

Dental Care Links 2013-04-10 - Spiderbites Of About.com 2013 ...
Http://dentistry.about.com/b/2010/08/01/forum-question-of-the-week-numbness-after-a-root-canal.htm http://dentistry.about.com/b/2010/08/09/do-you-know-how-to-handle-a-dental-emergency.htm http://dentistry.about.com/od/dentalhealth/ig/Dental-X-ray-Photo-Gallery/Root-Canal-X-ray.htm ... Read Article

Appendicitis - Appendicitis Description - Appendicitis ...
After the physical examination, In very young children, a chest X-ray may be needed to rule out pneumonia. Expected Duration. Most people will seek medical attention within 12 to 48 hours because of the abdominal pain. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment