Thursday, May 31, 2012

Clindamycin Hcl Root Canal

Re: Cracked Root Canal Infection At Cavitations Forum ...
My #2 had a root canal, and got infected, apparently from a cracked root. I had #2 Removed, I got a perscriiption for Clindamycin HCL, 150 MG 4 time a day, but have not started taking it. Once I start, I have to finish, according to may oral sugeon. ... Read Article

Root Canal Flare Up - Aguea Recherche
Dentistry: Post Root Canal Severe Flare-Ups, flare ups, upper molar . 26 Jun 2007 flare ups, upper molar, clindamycin hcl 150: I m sorry, your endodontist is wrong. ... Read Article

Root Canal Flare Up Symptoms - Aguea Recherche
Dentistry: Post Root Canal Severe Flare-Ups, flare ups, upper molar . 26 Jun 2007 flare ups, upper molar, clindamycin hcl 150: I m sorry, your endodontist ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment