Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dry Socket Root Canal

About.com Dental Care: Most Popular Articles
Don't be afraid of having a root canal, find out exactly what to expect during a root canal. Root Canals. Dry Socket - Glossary Definition of Dental Term - Dry Socket. Definition of Dry Socket. Which famous celebrities have worn braces? ... Read Article

I Had My First Molar Pulled 4 Days Ago Due To A Failed root ...
I had my first molar pulled 4 days ago due to a failed root canal. I am wondering if a slight throbbing pain is part of the healing process. I know that I do not have dry socket because my dentist checked 2 days ago and said it was healing nicely… ... View Video

Thread dry socket After Tooth Extraction | Cloth Diapers And ...
Over the holidays I had a molar that broke and FINALLY got into the dentist this Monday, as much as I didn't want a root canal I'd rather have had one than to loose ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment