Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just Had Root Canal....pain

Ask An Expert: Post root canal Pain
Question: I just had a root canal done today and while the constant pain I was expierencing is gone now if I even touch the affected tooth with my tongue it is very painful, pressure pain I beleive its called, is this normal? ... View Video

Ask Me Help Desk - Partial root canal Pain?
I just had a root canal done and because it still had inflamation left he told me to come back in a week and he would finish the rest, and put a temp filling on it.. ... View Video

HealthBoards - Root canal Pain
"Just had a root canal this Tuesday morning on my front tooth #9. Even before the numbness from the procedure went away Until this morning I couldn't bite down. ... Read Article

About Experts Sitemap - Group 15 - Page 56 2013-04-02
Gum recession, sensitive teeth, cold sensitivity: since you just had a checkup with xrays and everything looks fine, root canal pain, taking pills, temporary filling: Dear Sabrina: I am so sorry to hear about your pain. It is unfortunate. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment