Friday, September 14, 2012

Just Got A Root Canal And It Hurts

Root Canal And Dental Fear - YouTube
O thank you i got to go get a RC in a few days and i hear lots of talk about pain. My tooth hurts so bad i cant even i just had a root canal done today- it was the worst experience of my life- anaesthetic didnt work- i needed 3injections and one directly on the nerve- i ... View Video

Getting a Root Canal, General Madness And Canada Fails At ...
Getting a Root Canal, but today i got a little work done. its just too bad my medical which is actually really great will not cover a Analthesialogist. this will end up costing me over $300. This video is a response to It Hurts In My Toof: The 2010 Rules. All Comments (5) ... View Video

Botched Socialized Medicine Root Canal Tooth Pulled - YouTube
Did I mention I needed one because a dentist exposed the nerve of the tooth and it got infected? Check out my recent root canal drama on my chanel! ( it gots some like black color on it i dont know what is it like candy's or worms dno but damn it hurts just by now : ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment