Thursday, September 6, 2012

Split Root Canal

C Shape Reloaded - YouTube
Root canal treatment of a c-shaped lower second molar. The deep split has been tricky, because both canals were severly curved on the last 2 mm and previous treatment by the ... View Video

Pictures of Split Root Canal

Fishing Report: Week Of April 10
Compiled by Dave Hurley and edited by local fishing expert Roger George, a former Olympic-class deca ... Read News

Multiple Sclerosis And Dental Work
I just found out that I need a dental implant (long story involving an old root canal). For people who aren't entirely familiar with the implant procedure, it ... Read Article

Root canals GONE WILD!!! - YouTube
6:17 Day in the Life of O'neika - My Root Canal: Split Personality Productions by 4Aasha 4,821 views 7:46 How To Cure Tooth Decay Mike's Testimonial by Ramiel Nagel 37,119 views 4:16 Root Canal: Start to Finish by EEforEndo 64,807 views ... View Video

Root Canal - Stories About Root Canal Experiences
That tooth is split in half. I just read some interesting stuff on root canals and breast cancer and am not sure I want to have them done. I had a root canal yesterday on one o my molars, they replaced 3 roots. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment