Friday, October 28, 2011

Chewing Pain Root Canal

Toothache - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Teeth affected by irreversible pulpitis will need either root canal treatment or extraction of the tooth. A special condition is barodontalgia, This pain can often be aggravated somewhat by chewing or by hot or cold temperature. ... Read Article

About Experts Sitemap - Group 15 - Page 67 2013-04-02
Root canal pain, root canals, root canals, cold drinks, chewing food: There are a couple of possibilities here. The first is to make sure your bite is perfect. If it is off, this can cause your symptoms. Your dentist can adjust this easily. ... Read Article

Health Qna In General Health About Hi I Had My root canal ...
I have had a root canal treatment about I have had a root canal treatment about 1 month ago and it helped as far as pain, but there is something he used(my dentist) that didn't agree with my system..I have fibromyagia and I am very chemically sensitive..don't know if it was the post or sealer ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment