Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Biting Pain After Root Canal And Crown

Jen Y - YouTube
I have three zirconia crown put in 3 weeks ago and all three of my teeth have extreme sensititve. I cannot eat with 2 of them cuz there is bad pain when I am biting meat, None of the tooth need a root canal and I am afraid having to get them and having to paid for the zirconia crowns ... View Video

Pain after A root canal - Dental Health Message Board - HealthBoards
I had a crown placed over one of my molars last year, and later noticed a sensitivity to hot/cold. Went to the dentist one week ago to have a root canal done on that ... Read Article

Pain After Root Canal Fractured Medhelp Health Community - Www ...
Help! I had a root canal a few months ago. Pain improved - but returned a few weeks later. DDS reluctantly re-opened the tooth, removed (gutta percha) filling and ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment