Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tooth 9 Root Canal

My root canal And My Retainers? - YouQA
I just had a root canal done on my front tooth (tooth #9). I know after a root canal, the tooth becomes more brittle and becomes weaker. I wear a retainer every night ... Read Article

Dental Health Board Index: Infected root canal
Health related message boards offering discussions of numerous health topics including allergies, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, exercise, attention deficit disorder, diet, and nutrition. ... Read Article

About Experts Sitemap - Group 38 - Page 2 2013-04-02
Root canal work, teeth implants, tooth implants: Joanna -I too would try the simple approach to reduce symptoms by doing the apicoectomy. If done succefully the bridge will be good. As far as removing the tooth and placing an implant, ... Read Article

Root Canal =Big Toothache - YouTube
The process of a root canal does not hurt at all. What hurts is the actual tooth pain. I will say though that after my root canal I experienced one of the worst fevers of my life. ... View Video

Dental Health Board Index: root canal Problems Abcess
Gingerbread, I remember your posts from last spring because I was going through root canal problems then, too (although I was fortunate enough to only need one root canal). ... View Video

Images of Tooth  9 Root Canal

Isaac Brumaghim Fights Shark For Tuna Off Coat Of Hawaii (VIDEO)
Isaac Brumaghim nearly lost his life battling a shark for a tuna off the coast of Oahu. ... Read News

About Experts Sitemap - Group 15 - Page 46 2013-04-02
Root canal work, wisdom tooth, nerve problems: Hi Julie It sounds as though the problem may be with the wisdom tooth - I very much doubt that there is any nerve damage. Before having the tooth extracted though, ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment