Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Filling Needs Root Canal

Root Canal Treatment /Lower 1st Molar - YouTube
(I'm due to complete my own root canal today), my dentist says that he needs to put dental posts in my tooth (second right premolar). Before root canal filling,the rootcanals look like wet. ... View Video

Root Canal - Stories About Root Canal Experiences
Root canal therapy is one of the most feared dental procedures, according to the American Association of Endodontists. The dentist just said I should come back because they have to remove the temporary filling and replace it with a permanent filling. ... Read Article

Dentist Tooth Filling Rant - YouTube
The dentist's solution is for me to have a root canal. Really? 1:15 Cracked Filling, tooth needs a crown Delray Beach Dentist by SpodakDentalGroup 20,772 views 5:26 large versus small filling 14,15 by craigskohler 11,529 views ... View Video

My Teeth Were Fine BEFORE Going To The Dentist!
Ahh the lovely root canal. I had one about four years ago. Felt the pain for about a year after. Plus while he was doing the root canal I was getting electrical pulses straight through to my toes. i came back a week later and got my filling changed. ... Read Article

Root canal Treatment Of A Lower Second Molar. - YouTube
This is a root canal treatment on a left in there and i am not yet comfortable with the tooth. now the dentist says another tooth is causing the problem and it needs root canal. my question is if all the nerves 9:52 Monster cavity under filling- Can tooth be saved? by ... View Video

Dental Implant - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Tooth filling; Root canal therapy; Root end surgery; Scaling and root planing; Teeth cleaning; Dental bonding; Tooth polishing; Tooth bleaching; Dental implant; See also: Index of oral health and dental articles; Outline of dentistry and oral health; Oral hygiene; ... Read Article

Multiple Sclerosis And Dental Work
I will be going to my dentist next week for a check up and just last week I either lost a full filling or a part of my molar. He says it needs a root canal to prevent infection (It was infected in June when I was in for a check up). ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment