Thursday, December 20, 2012

Capping A Tooth After Root Canal

root canal after tooth capped - Dental Health - MedHelp
Last year dentist said I needed a cap on tooth. Not sure why but I did it . Now he tells me I need a Root canal in the same tooth. This doesnt seem right to me. Kinda like cart before the horse, Is thi ... View Video

What To Do When tooth From root canal Falls Out - What To Do ...
Community Experts online right now. Ask for FREE. You have 150 characters left ... View Video

Why Does My Tooh Look Gray after root canal And cap - Why ...
Community Experts online right now. Ask for FREE. You have 150 characters left ... Read Article

What Is A cap after root canal On Front tooth - Hi, What Is A ...
Community Experts online right now. Ask for FREE. You have 150 characters left ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment