Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Feeling Pain After Root Canal

Robs Home Dentistry - YouTube
Insurance was  that paltry or you were just feeling adventerous? Root Canal Pain and What to Do by dentistincolumbusga 219 views 9:29 JOEY AFTER THE DENTIST! by JoeyGraceffa 402,291 views ... View Video

You Might Be Hypothyroid If... - Thyroid Disease Information ...
Here's my theory: if you'd rather have a non-anesthetized root canal than find your shoes to walk to your 20-feet-away mail box, wondering if I'd misplaced my sanity somewhere along the way, and feeling as if I'd fallen into a hole from which I'd never be able to emerge. ... Read Article

***WOO-HOO! Teeth Are Finally Finished - 14 Months after Jaw ...
3 crowns/1 root canal check Knowing all the hard work paying off priceless. I did get most of the feeling back in my lower jaw. Whenever I scratch it, I'm sure once I'm able to really smile and not be in pain I'll see the changes more. :P. ... View Video

Root canal - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
A root canal is the space within the root of a tooth. Part of a naturally occurring space within a tooth, it consists of the pulp chamber (within the coronal part of the tooth), the main canal(s), and more intricate anatomical branches that may connect the root canals to each other or to the ... Read Article

Tooth Abscess - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
The pain is continuous and may be described as extreme, gnawing, sharp, shooting, or throbbing. adequate root canal therapy, abscesses that do not heal or enlarge are often treated with surgery and filling the root tips; ... Read Article

Crown (dentistry) - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Consequently, after root canal therapy is performed, a tooth becomes extremely brittle and is significantly weaker than its vital neighbors. Fractures of endodontically treated teeth increase considerably in the posterior dentition when cuspal protection is not provided by a crown. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment