Friday, December 7, 2012

Relieve Toothache Before Root Canal

toothache: Some Ways To relieve toothache???
My boyfriend has bad toothache what are some ways to make it feel better? please help Some ways to relieve toothache??? Get him some Orajel.I have been it that kind of pain before and Orajel helps.Good luck. ... View Video

toothache: What Can I Do For A toothache?
Meaning that you need a root canal treatment. there is no way to avoid it, no matter how many painkillers you gona take, it aint gona help you. Go to a dentist asap and get it checked. If you delay, toothache. Blog Archive ... Read Article

toothache: Help relieving toothache.?
I have a really bad toothache right now. I think I will be needing a root canal. About 4 month ago, my dentist said I needed a root canal. After he drilled through my ... View Video

toothache: I Have A Really Bad toothache, Please Help Answer ...
I've never had as much as a cavity before, and I'm 13. what can I do to ease the pain? Is there any way the dentist can examine the tooth without numbing it? If so, please tell how. I have a really bad toothache, please help answer my ques then will probably recommend a root canal, ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment